How Do I...

Apply for City Utility Services
The City of Holstein provides water, sewer and storm sewer utilities.  A Utility Application must be completed.  There is a $150 deposit required for all renters. Applications can be obtained at and returned to City Hall.  Residential Utility Application  Residential Utility Application - Spanish  Business Utility Application 

File a Landlord Agreement
All landlord's must have a completed and signed landlord agreement on file with the City.  Agreement applications can be obtained at and returned to City Hall.  Landlord Agreement Application 

Enroll in Automatic Bank Pay
The City offers automatic bank pay for payment of City utilities and garbage/recycling service.  Payments are deducted on approximately the 15th of the month.  Automatic Bank Payment Enrollment

Register my Dog/Cat
All dogs and cats must be registered with the City.  Proof of current rabies vaccination and applicable fees must accompany the completed pet license registration.  Pet Registration Form

Rent Picnic Tables
The park shelter is not rented and is used on a first come, first serve basis.  Picnic tables can be rented by completing the Picnic Table Rental Application and returning it along with the associated fees to City Hall.  Picnic Table Rental Application

Apply for a Building Permit
Building permits are required for all major building projects.  A completed Building Permit Application, site plan, building specifications and applicable fees can be obtained at and returned to City Hall.  Building Permit Application Packet

Apply for a Variance
To apply for a variance, complete the Variance Application along with the $100 fee.  Once all documentation is received a Variance Hearing will be scheduled with the Board of Adjustment. Variance Application

Apply for a Rezoning Application
To apply to have a property zoning classification changed, complete the Rezoning Application.  Once all fees and documentation is received, a Planning and Zoning hearing will be scheduled. Rezoning Application

Apply for a Solicitor-Peddler or Transient Merchant Permit
Any individual or business wishing to sell any items door to door in the City of Holstein.  A completed application, proof of identity, and business license must be submitted to City Hall along with applicable fees before any solicitation can be done.  Transient Merchant Application  Solicitor/Peddler Permit Application